That Grinch is a mean 1, but the Christmas season wouldn't be complete without him. Certain, he stands for everything Christmas isn't, only people frequently don't realize that the Grinch was merely misunderstood. The more you think near it, he'due south actually actually relatable. How about all the times you lot just don't feel like seeing people or all the times you'd rather stay at dwelling house than get all dressed up for a party because you lot can't observe something to wear? The Grinch is the aforementioned fashion. He's a piffling ruder, greedy and just an all-out miserable being, but past the end of the story, he realizes the joy of having company. It's not Christmas he hated; information technology was feeling lonely and neglected by the people almost him because of the holiday. The Grinch is full of takeaways and some hilarious quotables, also, and in that location'due south a whole lot of Grinch content to keep you booked until actual Christmas day. You can read the Dr. Seuss book, watch the 2000 motion picture How the Grinch Stole Christmas or have a film night to the 2018 animated i, The Grinch. Here are some of the best Grinch quotes to (ironically) get you in the Christmas spirit.

Cute

"What's Santa have that I don't?"

"Now you mind to me, young lady! Fifty-fifty if nosotros're horribly mangled, in that location'll be no pitiful faces on Christmas."

More From Seventeen

preview for Seventeen US All-Sections Dynamic Playlist

"I tell y'all Max, I don't know why I ever leave this place. I've got all the visitor I need correct here."

"It came without ribbons, information technology came without tags. It came without packages, boxes, or numberless."

"Perchance Christmas doesn't come from a shop. Maybe Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more than."

"Be it always then heinous, there's no place like habitation."

"Blast this Christmas music. Information technology'southward joyful and triumphant."

"Are you lot having a holly, jolly Christmas?"

"No one should be alone on Christmas."

"I'm all toasty inside."

"I don't demand anything more for Christmas than this right here. My family."

"No matter how different a Who may appear, he will e'er be welcome with holiday cheer."

"Christmas Mean solar day volition always be only every bit long every bit we have we."

"You tin can't hurt Christmas, Mr. Mayor because it isn't nearly the gifts or the contests or the fancy lights.

Funny

"iv:00, wallow in self-pity; 4:30, stare into the abyss; 5:00, solve world hunger, tell no one; 5:thirty, jazzercize; 6:30, dinner with me—I can't cancel that once more; 7:00, wrestle with my self-loathing… I'thou booked. Of class, if I bump the loathing to nine, I could nonetheless exist washed in time to lay in bed, stare at the ceiling and slip slowly into madness."

"Somebody's fabulous!"

"That is not a chew toy!"

"Vacation who-exist what-ee?"

"That'south what it's all almost, isn't it? That's what it'due south always been *about*. Gifts, gifts... gifts, gifts, gifts, gifts, gifts!"

"Assist me...I'yard feeling."

"Am I simply eating because I'm bored?"

"Oh, the Who-manity."

"Cute child, bad judge of character."

"One man'south toxic waste product is another homo's potpurri."

"It's because I'1000 green, isn't information technology?"

"6:30 dinner with me. I can't abolish that again."

"Cheer upward, dude. It'southward Christmas."

"Fifty-fifty if I wanted to go, my schedule wouldn't let it."

Grinch-similar

"Wait, I don't wanna make waves, but this whole Christmas flavor is...."

"The, the, the... THE GRINCH!"

"And they'll banquet, banquet, banquet, feast. They'll eat their Who-Pudding and rare Who-Roast Beast. But that'south something I just cannot stand up in the to the lowest degree. Oh, no. I'Yard SPEAKING IN RHYME!"

"Saving yous? Is that what you retrieve I was doing? Wrong-o. I only noticed that you're improperly packaged, my beloved."

"Give me that! Don't yous know y'all're not supposed to take things that don't vest to y'all? What'south the matter with you, you some kind of wild animal? Huh?"

"Stupid. Ugly. Out of engagement. If I tin can't find something overnice to wearable I'grand not going."

"What's that stench? It'southward fantastic."

"I am the Grinch that stole Christmas, and I'm... sad."

"Oh. Bleeding hearts of the world unite."

"Hate, hate, hate, Hate, hate, detest. Double hate. Loathe entirely."

"I guess I could use a fiddling social interaction."

"Kids today. So desensitized by movies and television set."

"The three words that best describe you are as follows, and I quote: Stink, stank, stunk!"